You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
2. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
3. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
4. [7:30 p.m.] The Contenders film series continues at The Hammer Museum with Arrival.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Liquid Intelligence at The Mixing Room. Wednesday’s theme is Vermouth: The Ultimate Holiday Cocktail Builder. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Short Film Night at El Cid.
7. [8 p.m.] Amélie at the Ahmanson Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] Henry Rollins at Largo.
9. [11 p.m.] Cagematch at UCB Franklin.
10. [various] Check out the Will Ferrell-themed pop-up bar in Hollywood now through Dec. 15.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 to see the LA Dance Project at the Ace Hotel Theatre (via Goldstar)
Want more things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar