You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, May 15, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] CicLAvia Southeast Cities. FREE
2. [9 a.m.] Descanso Gardens Rose Festival.
3. [9 a.m.] 56th Annual Topanga Banjo Fiddle Contest & Folk Festival at Paramount Ranch.
4. [10 a.m.] First-Ever Whedonopolis: A Joss Whedon Convention.
5. [10 a.m.] Grand Central Market Pickle Party. FREE
6. [10:30 a.m.] California Sweets & Beads Show at the LA Convention Center.
7. [11 a.m.] Venice ARTBLOCK Open Studios. FREE
8. [noon] South Bay Beer & Wine Festival.
9. [noon] Museums of The Arroyos Day. FREE
10. [noon] Monrovia Days Music Festival. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: California Gold Rush Beer & Sour Festival at Santa Anita Park for
$25 $18 (via Goldstar)