You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, May 3, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m] Free day Natural History Museum. FREE
2. [9 a.m] Free day at Page Museum at La Brea Tar Pits. FREE
3. [4 p.m.] Free day at Kidspace Children’s Museum. FREE
4. [5:30 p.m] Gourmet Food Truck Night at California Heritage Museum.
5. [8 p.m.] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque With Dirty Little Secrets. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m] An Evening With David Sedaris at UCLA’s Royce Hall.
7. [8 p.m.] Reggie Watts & Karen plus Pegasus Warning at El Cid.
8. [9 p.m.] Taking Back Tuesday: Emo Night LA at The Echoplex.
9. [9 p.m] SciFiology The Musical at The Second City Hollywood.
10. [9:30 p.m.] Be Kind & Rewind 90’s party at The Virgil. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tickets for Van Morrison and Tom Jones at the Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)