You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, July 20, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [12:15 p.m.] Get your sun salutations on during Grand Park’s lunch time free yoga class stop by at 12:15 p.m. yoga runs till 1 p.m. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Rooftop Movie Nights at Above Sixty: Beverly Hills Cop. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] The Super Serious Show 6-Year Anniversary Extravaganza at The Virgil
7. [7:30 p.m.] Smash Mouth at The Grove. FREE
3. [8 p.m.] Very Forward, a free monthly female driven stand-up show comes to Malo in Silver Lake. FREE
2. [8 p.m.] Vinoteque on Melrose hosts a trivia night on their patio every Wednesday at 8p.m. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Red Bull Music Academy: PC Music Presents POP City
8. [8 p.m.] Union Station 360° will take viewers on an interactive journey through the culture of Los Angeles via a series of cinemagraphs projected on a 30-foot-high sphere that will broadcast hypnotic soundscapes and can respond to viewers movements. Free and open to the public through July 24.
9. [8 p.m.] Shakespeare takes over Griffith Park with free donation-based shows, this weeks performance of Richard III runs Wednesday through Sunday.
10. [9:30 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Cavern. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix for a Johnny Ramone Tribute at The Hollywood Forever Cemetery (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.