You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, July 30, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] 45th annual Malibu Arts Festival.
2. [10 a.m.] National Dance Day Celebration at Grand Park. FREE
3. [11 a.m.] KCON is the largest Korean culture fan convention and music festival in Los Angeles and it takes place at L.A. Live in Downtown July 29-31.
4. [11:30 a.m.] Midsummer Scream Festival in Long Beach.
5. [4 p.m.] Tiki Night at the Egyptian Theater
6. [8 p.m.] Once Upon a Canyon Night: Fake Radio presents “The Maltese Falcon”
7. [8 p.m.] Old Pasadena Summer Cinema screens Dr. Strangelove at One Colorado and Beetlejuice in Central Park. FREE
8. [8:30 p.m.] Nonobject(ive): Summer Happenings at The Broad series featuring a DJ set by Sky Ferreira.
9. [various] Delicious Little Tokyo.
10. [all week] Check out some of the best deals going on for dineL.A., aka L.A. Restaurant Week.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to see K. Michelle at The Novo Theater (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.