You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Sep. 15, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] The L.A. County Fair continues at the Fairplex this week, running Wednesday through Sunday until Sept. 25. Be sure to check for discount tickets on select dates from Goldstar, while supplies last.DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [5, 7 & 9 p.m.] The Alchemist’s Lab Treasure Hunt. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [7 p.m.] The Silver Lake Picture Show screens Labyrinth. FREE
4. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursdays at NOHO cinema screens Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan this week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7:30 p.m.] Outdoor Movie Night at Malibu Wines: Some Like it Hot
6. [8 p.m.] Drag Queen Bingo at Grand Central Market. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Will Geer’s Theatricum Boranicum ‘Under the Oaks’ Music Series.
8. [8 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club screens Hedwig & The Angry Inch.
9. [8 p.m.] SoFar Sounds at One Colorado in Pasadena. FREE
10. [various] Free museum days/nights at Japanese American National Museum, MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen, Skirball Cultural Center, Long Beach Museum of Art, and Pasadena Museum of California Art.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $59 for two tix to the Cajun Shrimp Boil at Santa Anita Park (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar