You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Sep. 18, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The L.A. County Fair continues at the Fairplex this week, running Wednesday through Sunday until Sept. 25. Be sure to check for discount tickets on select dates from Goldstar, while supplies last. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [10 a.m.] The Los Angeles Green Festival.
3. [10 a.m.] Long Beach Comic Con.
4. [10 a.m.] 12th Annual Cruz’n for Roses Car Show in Pasadena. FREE
5. [1 p.m.] Oktoberfest in Alpine Village (Family Day)
6. [1 p.m.] The 3rd Annual Taps & Tapas in Whittier.
7. [5:30 p.m.] Barnsdall Art Park Wine and a Movie Night.
8. [7 p.m.] Kraftwerk in 3-D at The Hollywood Bowl.
9. [7:30 p.m.] Ben Hur at the Egyptian Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] CreepLA in the Arts District.
BONUS: Because it’s National Cheeseburger Day… 10 Spots For The Best Burgers in Los Angeles
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $15 on Danny Elfman’s performance of The Nightmare Before Christmas at The Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar