You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Sep. 22, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] The L.A. County Fair continues at the Fairplex this week, running Wednesday through Sunday until Sept. 25. Be sure to check for discount tickets on select dates from Goldstar, while supplies last.DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [5, 7, & 9 p.m.] Get discounts on The Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Experience for both this Thursday and Friday.DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [8 p.m.] SoFar Sounds at One Colorado in Pasadena. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Knott’s Scary Farm is back! Remember to check for discount tickets on select dates before you purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7:30 p.m.] After Party @ The Wallis, a new ticket access and post-show party program, launches this Thursday.
6. [8 p.m.] Free preview performance of A Taste of Honey at The Odyssey Theatre.
7. [8 p.m.] Theatricum’s ‘Under the Oaks’ Music Series.
8. [8 p.m.] Music Video Night at Delicious Pizza.
9. [various] CreepLA in the Arts District.
10. [various] Free admission days this Thursday for: MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen, Skirball Cultural Center, Long Beach Museum of Art, and Japanese American National Museum. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $18 tix for KCRW’s World Fest: Bloc Party, Bob Mould & Ezra Furman at The Hollywood Bowl
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar