You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Oct. 6, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] L.A. tour company Esotouric and architectural historian Alan Hess team up to give guests a free tour of LACMA’s original 1965 museum campus designed by SoCal architect William L. Pereira. FREE
2. [5 p.m.] In honor of Latino Heritage Month, The LA Central Library will host “Noche at the Library” with Lotería Grill and Angel City Brewery. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] CreepLA in the Arts District.
4. [7:30 p.m.] Wicked Lit at the Mountain View Mausoleum & Cemetery.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursdays at Laemmele’s NoHo 7 screens Under The Cherry Moon this week. DISCOUNTED(via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m.] Dark Harbor at The Queen Mary.
7. [8 p.m.] Miike Snow at The Shrine Expo Hall.
8. [8 p.m.] ArtDontSleep presents a night with the music of Netflix original series, Marvel’s Luke Cage backed by a 40-piece orchestra at Ace Hotel Theatre.
9. [various] Free admission days this Thursday for: MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen, Skirball Cultural Center, Japanese American National Museum and Long Beach Museum of Art.
10. [various] Beyond Fest at the Egyptian Theatre.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7 tickets to the Electric Dusk Drive-In (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar