You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Nov. 27, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8 a.m.] Santa Monica Airport Lounge Market. Runs till 3 p.m.
2. [9 a.m.] LA Auto Show continues.
5. [4:30 p.m.] Snow Los Angeles pop-up tubing park
6. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
7. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
8. [6 p.m.] Hollywood Christmas Parade. FREE (pre-parade concert is ticketed)
9. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
10. [8:30 p.m.] Neil Hamburger LIVE at The Satellite.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Special $5 tix to Foodie Con (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar