You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Nov. 26, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] LA Auto Show continues.
2. [11 a.m.] CAFAM is hosting their annual Holiday Marketplace,
4. [4:30 p.m.] Snow Los Angeles pop-up tubing park
5. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
6. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
7. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
8. [7 p.m.] Comedy Store Headliner Show featuring Marc Maron, Ilizia Shlesinger, and more. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [7:30 p.m.] Winter Film Screening Series by Cinespia at the Palace Theatre: Addams Family Values.
10. [10 p.m.] Hot Chip at The Avalon presented by KCRW.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $22 to see A Streetcar Named Desire ballet at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar