You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Dec. 8, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
2. [5 p.m.] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
3. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
4. [5 p.m.] The Music Center in partnership with Hal Wilner will present a listening party to celebrate the music of the late Leonard Cohen. Happening from 5 to 9 p.m. FREE
5. [6 p.m.] DTLA Art Walk. FREE
6. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
7. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursdays at NOHO cinema screens Die Hard this week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] This Thursday you can get discount tickets to Thrones!, a hilarious musical parody of Game of Thrones now playing at The Hudson Theatres in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various Free admission days this Thursday for: MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen, Skirball Cultural Center, Japanese American National Museum and Long Beach Museum of Art.
10. [various] Check out the Will Ferrell-themed pop-up bar in Hollywood now through Dec. 15.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $3 tix the Big 80’s Party at Resident (via Goldstar)
Want more things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar