You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, May 8, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The Los Angeles Bicycle Festival Comes to Grand Park
2. [10 a.m.] Echo Park Craft Fair.
3. [10 a.m.] Rupal’s DragCon day two.
4. [2 p.m.] Mother’s Day Magic at Magicopolis. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [3 p.m.] Dreamgirls at the Valley Performing Arts Center. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [3 p.m.] Colburn Chamber Orchestra Concert. FREE
7. [3 p.m.] Sci-Fest LA 2016.
8. [8 p.m.] Top Story! Weekly at the iO West Theater. (via Ticketfly)
9. [10 p.m.] Depeche Mode Nite at the Echoplex. (via Ticketfly)
10. [VARIOUS] Check out our full list of fun Mother’s Day to-dos.
DEAL OF THE DAY: NPR’s Ask Me Another Live With Guests Jeff Goldblum & “Weird Al” Yankovic for $20 (via Goldstar)