You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, July 11, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m.] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery.
2. [7:30 p.m.] Red Bull Music Academy: A conversation with Gaspar Noé.
3. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at The Santa Monica Playhouse
4. [8 p.m.] Dubtopia at The Main Stage at iO West Theater. (via Ticketfly)
5. [8 p.m.] Kevin Farley at Flappers Comedy Club in Burbank. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:30 p.m.] Doug Loves Movies at the UCB Sunset.
7. [8:30 p.m.] Feels Monday Night Residency at The Echo.
8. [9:30 p.m] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [10 p.m.] Round 2 – Stand Up Comedy at El Cid.
10. [various] View the new exhibition dedicated to Pterosaurs, a species of giant flying dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for the ScareLA Halloween Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.