You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, August 1, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [11 a.m.] Guillermo del Toro’s Personal Collection of Macabre Items at LACMA.
3. [6 p.m.] Drink / Paint / Create at Unami Burger in Burbank. DISCOUNTD (via Goldstar)
4. [6:30 p.m.] Please Kill Me 20th anniversary readings / DJ Night at the Ace Hotel upstairs. FREE
5. [7 p.m.] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery.
6. [8 p.m.] Magic Monday at the Santa Monica Playhouse.
7. [8 p.m.] Bunch of Losers Reading Essays at The Groundlings Theater.
2. [8 p.m.] Pub trivia at the Red Lion Tavern.
8. [9 p.m.] Zipper Club August residency at The Satellite. FREE
9. [10 p.m.] Monday Night Tease at Three Clubs in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [11 p.m.] Crash Test at the UCB Franklin with Rob Huebel and Paul Scheer.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 for the Brick Fest LEGO Experience in Pasadena (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.