You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Sep. 20, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] Friends With Benefits at the Ace Hotel Upstairs. FREE
2. [5:30 p.m.] Food truck night at the California Heritage Museum features a big selection of tasty food trucks (5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.) FREE
3. [7:30 p.m.] The Moth storytelling event at Los Globos. Tuesday’s theme: Authority Figures.
4. [8 p.m.] The Improvised Shakespeare Company at Largo.
5. [8 p.m.] A View From the Bridge at Ahmanson Theatre
6. [8 p.m.] Put Your Hands Together with Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butcher at the UCB Franklin.
7. [8 p.m.] Wendy Liebman and friends at the E Spot Lounge in Studio City. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9 p.m.] Reggie Watts & Karen at El Cid.
9. [9 p.m.] Tribute to Nirvana + 25 year anniversary of Nevermind at The Satellite. FREE
10. [various] Special free admission for Tuesday at Descanso Gardens, Los Angeles County Arboretum, South Coast Botanic Garden, Natural History Museum, and Page Museum at The La Brea Tar Pits. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $15 on Danny Elfman’s performance of The Nightmare Before Christmas at The Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar