Looks like we’re going to get a break in the rain just long enough to enjoy this weekend. Splendid!
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (January 7) in Los Angeles followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Have fun planning your day, and enjoy the weather.
Things To Do For Saturday in Los Angeles
Exhibitions Openings at Thinkspace (January 7) -> This Saturday, Thinkspace Projects kicks off 2023 with a slate of four new exhibitions, all debuting with an opening reception from 6 to 10 p.m. The event is free to attend and includes DJ-spun tunes, refreshments, and live painting. Get more info here.
Yoga Expo -> The nation’s largest traveling yoga convention comes to the Pasadena Convention Center this Saturday with a one-day event featuring classes, panel discussions and a yoga marketplace. A single all-day pass starts at $55 per person, and there is a three-ticket family pass at $99 for three tickets. Get more info here.
ReStart YOU 2023 -> Get a head start your 2023 fitness and wellness goals with free outdoor classes and experiences at Ivy Station this Saturday. Activations include a CycleBar class, a yoga session with YogaSix, and boxing with Mayweather Boxing + Fitness. All events free to attend, but RSVP required to reserve a spot. Get more info here.
* Goldstar Discounts -> Some of the city’s best seasonal lights programming continues through January, and Goldstar.com has great deals on tickets for select dates. Get savings of $8 to $16 on tickets to Lightscape at the L.A. Arboretum, $8 off tickets to L.A. Zoo Lights: Animals Aglow, or savings of $20 on tickets to Nat Geo’s King Tut Experience.
* We Like L.A. receives commissions on Goldstar purchases made through our affiliate links.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The Completely Different Late Show is The Groundlings Theatre signature late night edition of Main Company improv.
- This Saturday, Greystone Mansion opens its door offering visitors a self-guided tour of the historic home’s first floor. Tickets are $10, and remember if they sell-out they’ll be offering the same tours on February 5 and March 4-5.
- Long Beach’s Trademark Brewing hosts a beer yoga session today at 11 a.m.
- New Beverly Cinema hosts a midnight screening of The Vigil with a special intro by filmmaker and The Vigil superfan Mike Flanagan (Midnight Mass, The Midnight Club).
- Pacific Opera Project presents the U.S. premiere production of the rare Vivaldi opera, Ercole su’l Termodonte at The Highland Park Ebell Club.
- The L.A. Zoo’s holiday lights programming pivots toward Lunar New Year with special activities every Friday to Sunday from January 6-22.
- Top Golf continues this weekend at Dodger Stadium, offering ticketed visitors the chance to drive golf balls off of the concourse level and onto the field aiming at various targets.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!