78 degrees, limitless sunshine, and lots to do. Just another Saturday in the city of angels, right?
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (October 29) in Los Angeles followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Promise fills the day. Hope you make it a good one!
Things To Do For Saturday in Los Angeles
Día y Noche de los Muertos at Hollywood Forever -> The 23rd Annual Día de los Muertos festival at Hollywood Forever returns this Saturday, and for the second year in a row the event arrives divided into separate day and evening happenings. Programming varies for the day/night events, but for both expect altars, traditional dance, art exhibits, culinary vendors, and a ceremonial procession. Day-of GA tix start at $40 for day, $60 for night. Get more info here.
Fall Corgi Beach Day -> The folks from SoCal Corgi Beach Day host their fall meetup this Saturday at Huntington Dog Beach, and costumed corgis will be the order of the day as the group celebrates “Howl-O-Ween” in style. Expect prizes for best dressed, food vendors, and plenty of photo ops. Free to attend. Runs 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Get more info here.
Long Beach Zombie Walk -> The Long Beach Zombie Walk returns this Saturday, as an “undead horde” of guests make the crawl from Rainbow Harbor to Shoreline Village beginning at 6:30 p.m. Vendors and FX makeup artists will be at Rainbow Harbor starting at noon, and the event officially kicks off with live music at 4 p.m. Free to attend. See the full schedule and get more info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- This Saturday and Sunday, Union Station’s annual Halloween activation, Boonian Station, is back in-person with a two-day, family friendly event featuring trick-or-treat trail, hay maze, face painting, pumpkin decorating, and daily prizes for best costumes.
- The Haunted Little Tokyo Block Party starts at 6 p.m. on Saturday.
- This Saturday, Figueroa Mountain Brewery is throwing a Halloween Party at their Westlake Village taproom.
- Long Beach shopping destination 2nd & PCH hosts a kid-friendly Halloween dance party this Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thinkspace Gallery hosts an opening reception and Halloween party this Saturday to welcome four new exhibitions to the West Adams space.
- The Godfrey hosts a “Fright Night Halloween Party” this Saturday on I|O Rooftop.
- This Saturday, Día de los Muertos comes to the San Fernando Valley in the form of an afternoon festival at Pacoima City Hall featuring community altars, food, and music.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!