Let’s talk about your Sunday in L.A.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (October 30) in Los Angeles followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Enjoy your day!
Things To Do For Sunday in Los Angeles
Día de los Muertos Family Day at LA Plaza -> On Sunday, LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes hosts an afternoon of family-friendly activities to celebrate Día de los Muertos, including workshops for children, live performances, and a traditional altar dedicated to the deceased. Free to attend. Runs noon to 4 p.m. More info here.
Angel City Brewery Halloween -> This Sunday, Angel City Brewery bring their dog-friendly version of Halloween back with an afternoon affair featuring a doggie costume contest (and prizes!) plus a caricature artist. Free to attend. Runs noon to 6 p.m. More info here.
Dia de los Muertos Festival at MOLAA -> Sunday’s Dia de los Muertos Festival at the Museum of Latin American Art features performances by JD Dance Company, Ballet Folklórico Aztlán de CSUN, and Danza Azteca Xochipilli. The event runs 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and is free to attend, however onsite parking will be $15 for the day. Get more info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- This Saturday and Sunday, Union Station’s annual Halloween activation, Boonian Station, is back in-person with a two-day, family friendly event featuring trick-or-treat trail, hay maze, face painting, pumpkin decorating, and daily prizes for best costumes.
- This weekend’s Boo at the Zoo programming includes treat-or-treat stations for kids.
- Cemetery Lane continues its throwback Halloween experience at Heritage Square Museum.
- This is the final weekend to catch performances of Zombie Joe’s Underground Theatre’s annual Urban Death show.
- Descanso Gardens’ latest version of the family-friendly Carved includes brand new UV light installations by Belgian artists Tom&Lien Dekyvere, alongside a hay maze, pumpkin house, and hundreds of carved pumpkins inside the Camellia Forest.
- SteelCraft Bellflower hosts a family-friendly Boo Bash today from 2 to 7 p.m., which includes kids activities, local vendors, and a costume parade.
- Hauser & Wirth Los Angeles opened three new exhibitions this week, including one featuring over 100 works from artist/director/photographer Cindy Sherman.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!