Top to bottom, there’s a bunch of great stuff happening today. Problem? Looks like rain showers creep in starting by the late afternoon. But maybe you can still sneak in a full day without getting wet…
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (December 10) in Los Angeles followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Stay dry out there, and enjoy your Saturday!
Things To Do For Saturday in Los Angeles
Black Comics Festival -> A keynote conversation between Black Panther director Ryan Coogler and screenwriter/novelist Aaron Covington headlines California African American Museum’s Black Comics Festival. taking place this Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Guests can expect an all-day comics marketplace, children’s activities, and food trucks with bites for purchase. Entry is free. More info here.
Annual Redondo Beach Holiday Concert on the Pier -> The 12th Annual Redondo Beach Holiday Concert on the Pier pops up at Fisherman’s Wharf this Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. The event will include kid friendly activities, live holiday music, giveaways, selfie stations and a charity toy drive. Free to attend. More info here.
100th Annual Christmas Tree Lane Lighting Ceremony and Winter Festival -> Every year, Altadena’s one-mile stretch of Deodar Cedars gets decked out in holiday lights, and to mark the beginning of the 2022 transformation, there will be family-friendly festival at Altadena Library this Saturday from 3 to 9 p.m. Expect food, drink, and arts and crafts vendors, and a lightning ceremony to take place at 6 p.m. Free to attend. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- For one weekend only (this Friday to Sunday) SIZED STUDIO hosts an exhibition featuring never-before-seen photographs taken by Andy Warhol.
- More than 40 boats are expected to participate, each adorned with holiday lights displays for this Saturday’s boat parade in Marina del Rey.
- On Saturday, the Valley Cultural Foundation hosts a 2nd Annual Holiday Arts & Music Festival.
- Come up Markets will host a holiday market at FIGat7th in DTLA this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Beginning this Saturday, an international traveling exhibition comes to The Huntington which explores Walt Disney’s fascination with European art and the use of French motifs in Disney films and theme parks.
- Beyond the Streets and CONTROL Gallery have teamed up to create the most comprehensive Beastie Boys exhibition ever assembled in Los Angeles. It opens this Saturday.
- This Saturday, the California Heritage Museum in Santa Monica hosts an afternoon of holiday fun featuring kids activities, carolers, a Santa appearance and tree lighting ceremony
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!