The morning will be a wet one, but’s looking like we’ll get a bit of sunshine by the late afternoon. So how will you spend day?
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (December 11) in Los Angeles followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Whatever you decide on, have a great Sunday!
Things To Do For Sunday in Los Angeles
Holiday Tours at the Gamble House -> This Sunday, the Gamble House gets festive with decorations and live seasonal music, along with special tours of the historic home. Reservations are required for docent-led tours from noon to 2:30 p.m. and cost $15 for adults and $12.50 for Seniors, students, and children 13-18 years old. Free self-guided tours of the first floor take place 4 to 7 p.m. and are stand-by entry only. More info here.
Ugly Sweater Party at ACB -> Angel City Brewery amends their weekly Sunday vinyl session with an Ugly Sweater theme-out that’s sure to draw out the best (aka most obnoxious) holiday garb. Head over starting at 3 p.m. wearing your holiday worst and enjoy chill tunes along with a brew or two. Free to attend. More info here.
El Segundo Holiday Parade -> This Sunday, the 58th Annual El Segundo Holiday Parade is taking it back to the groovier times of the 70’s with a magical display of festive cheer from local schools and organizations, marching bands, vintage cars, businesses and floats. The parade takes place from 1 to 3 p.m., with a route that begins on Main Street at Imperial Avenue and proceeds south to El Segundo Blvd. Free to attend. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- Indie craft market Jackalope heads to Downtown Burbank for pop-up marketplace featuring over 180 vendors.
- Invincible offers a modern take on Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet powered by the music of Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo. Performances continue on Sunday at 2 and 7 p.m.
- For one weekend only (this Friday to Sunday) SIZED STUDIO hosts an exhibition featuring never-before-seen photographs taken by Andy Warhol.
- Beginning this weekend, an international traveling exhibition comes to The Huntington which explores Walt Disney’s fascination with European art and the use of French motifs in Disney films and theme parks.
- On Sunday, stop by the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica for ‘Meet Me Under The Fig Tree.’ The annual event is free to attend and includes complimentary festive drinks, small bites, live entertainment and holiday activities.
- Astra Lumina transforms South Coast Botanic Garden into a multi-sensory celestial pathway where guests will walk amongst the stars thanks to brilliant lights, cosmic visions, and astral song.
- 826LA brings a self-care workshop for kids to The Hammer Museum on Sunday at 11 a.m. Recommended for ages 9-18. Free to attend.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!