Looking to activate your Saturday in Los Angeles? We’re here to help.
On deck for today in L.A. you’ll find a Night Plant Market in Inglewood, the Venice Sign Lighting and Block Party, Holidays at Greystone Mansion, Hollywood Park’s annual Winterfest, Holidayfest in Pasadena, and more. Scan the full rundown below, starting with one good recommendation using public transit.
Make Metro Part of Your Weekend
Night Plant Market at Three Weavers – > This Saturday, Night Plant Market brings an outdoor pop-up to Three Weavers Brewing Company in Inglewood featuring a unique selection of vendors offering houseplants, home decor, pottery, gardening supplies and more. Plus, The Vegan Hooligans will be on-site with bites for purchase and you can enjoy vinyl tunes spun by Meowhaus. And of course, plenty of great beers on tap! The event runs from 5 to 10 p.m. and is free to attend. More info here.
Go Metro: Take the K Line to Westchester / Veterans Station
Three Top Picks To Do This Saturday
M = Less than .5 miles from an L.A. Metro Station, FA = Free Admission
Venice Sign Lighting and Holiday Block Party – FA > The Venice Sign is getting dressed up for the holidays this Saturday, marked by a celebration along Windward Avenue, which will be closed down for a street festival, staged entertainment, and family friendly activities. The event runs from 6 to 9 p.m. and is free to attend. Get more info here.
Holidays at Greystone -> This two-day activation brings a festive slate of activities to Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills this Saturday and Sunday. Expect holiday decore, live caroling, craft-making, storytelling, and more family-friendly activations. Tickets are $5 for BH residents, or $7 for non-residents. The experience runs in 90-minute blocks from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on both days. More info here.
Hollywood Park’s Second Annual Winter Fest – FA > Winter Fest, Hollywood Park’s annual holiday celebration returns this Saturday with a free event for all ages that includes photos with Black Santa, a celebrity basketball game hosted by Baron Davis, activities from future Hollywood Park retail tenants and local businesses, food trucks, music from DJs, live performances, and more. Additionally, Hollywood Park’s monthly Farmers Market by FarmHabit will run from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The main event runs from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. More info here.
Six More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- Conscious Market brings local, curated vendors to Santa Monica’s Third Street Market Promenade every first Saturday of the month, and come December they’ll be hosting a special holiday edition of the pop-up. FA M
- Valley Cultural Foundation hosts their 3rd Annual Holiday Arts & Music Festival at Warner Park. FA
- The Garibaldina Society, the oldest Italian society in America invites you to their holiday market, Il Mercato, this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. FA M
- Culver City’s Ivy Station will host a Holiday Movie Night screening of Elf this Saturday. FA M
- The annual Holidayfest on South Lake Ave in Pasadena offers a day of family activities, shopping deals, holiday music, and a Santa’s Village. FA
- The L.A.-founded luxury restwear brand, Lunya, is marking the debut of their quarterly print newspaper, Nightstand, with an activation at Little Lunch Coffee in Venice on Saturday
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscribe to our twice weekly email newsletter!