Let me guess. You just Googled “things to do today in L.A.” and you wound up here. Well, that was a good move.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (June 4) in Los Angeles, followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Whatever you decide on, enjoy!
Things To Do For Saturday
Grand Performances -> The signature free summer music series at California Plaza kicks off today with a performance by 2022 COLA Artist Fellows Najite Agindotan, Jibz Cameron, Shonda Buchanan and Suchi Branfman. Free shows continue on Fridays through Aug. 25. More info here.
Opera on The Beach, Park & Fairgrounds -> How about an evening of free opera under the stars to start your summer? Grab some friends and a few picnic supplies to catch LA Opera’s free simulcast of Aida live-to-screen at three locations throughout Los Angeles this Saturday, including the Santa Monica Pier, Newhall Park, and Pomona Fairplex. More info here.
Music Under The Stars -> Catch a free concert in front of Pasadena City Hall put on by the Pasadena Symphony and POPS, preceded by a performance from Bob Baker Marionette Theater and plenty of kid-friendly activities. No reservations required. Seating is first-come, first-served. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel and LA Pride presents the inaugural Drag me to the Loews event hosted by the one and only Lady Bunny.
- Electrify Expo showcases the latest in the world of electric vehicles, offering guests test drives on demo courses, special exhibits, a lineup of experts to chat with, and even a kids zone. Make sure to use the code EEWLA25 to save 25% off your tickets.
- The Los Angeles Conservancy’s annual series Last Remaining Seats opens with a screening of To Sir, with Love (1967) at Regency’s Village Theatre in Westwood.
- LAWineFest returns to Long Beach this Saturday and Sunday for a two-day event featuring 40+ participating wineries along with over a dozen breweries and food trucks that will be on hand.
- The WeHo Pride street fair runs from noon to 10 p.m. today.
- Venice Pride comes to the Venice Beach Recreation Center with a two-day (Saturday and Sunday) event featuring live performances, DJ sets, art installations, LGBTQ+ vendors, food trucks and eye candy lifeguards on duty.
- The Getty 25 community festival series comes to Houghton Park in Long Beach today.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!