Welcome to your Sunday in the city of angels!
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (June 5) in Los Angeles, followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. June gloom aside, hope you enjoy the day.
Things To Do For Sunday
SmorgasBURGER -> This Sunday, Smorgasburg will host the first ever, SmorgasBURGER , a “burger bonanza of epic proportions” that takes place across all Smorgasburg markets in Los Angeles, Miami, and Brooklyn. Expect pop ups, collaborations and burger specials from weekly vendors. Insane creations include a Porkstrami Burger by Standings Butchery and The Bad Jew, Evil Cooks’ “McSatan” cheeseburger taco and an island themed Tiki Smash by Goldburger.
WeHo Pride -> The final day of WeHo Pride features a parade from noon to 3 p.m. along Santa Monica Blvd., plus a music festival in West Hollywood Park that runs until midnight. Get more info here.
The Electrify Expo -> The Electrify Expo at the Long Beach Convention Center showcases the latest in the world of electric vehicles, offering guests test drives on demo courses, special exhibits, a lineup of experts to chat with, and even a kids zone. Tickets for the public days (Saturday and Sunday) run $20, but you can save $5 using the special promo code EEWLA25. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The Museum of Latin American Art in Long Beach is free every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- LAWineFest returns to Long Beach this Saturday and Sunday for a two-day event featuring 40+ participating wineries along with over a dozen breweries and food trucks that will be on hand.
- Today will be your last chance to see The Academy Museum’s retrospective of Japanese animator Hayao Miyazaki.
- The Aquarium of the Pacific is hosting a Pacific Islander Festival today featuring traditional music, dance, and performances.
- Two new exhibitions recently opened at The Broad recently, including Takashi Murakami’s first-ever solo show at the museum.
- Venice Pride comes to the Venice Beach Recreation Center with a two-day (Saturday and Sunday) event featuring live performances, DJ sets, art installations, LGBTQ+ vendors, food trucks and eye candy lifeguards on duty.
- The Getty 25 community festival series comes to Houghton Park in Long Beach.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!