Alright, you ready for your Saturday?
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (July 30) in Los Angeles, followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Hope you make it a good one.
Things To Do For Saturday
LITLIT in the Arts District -> LITLIT, the Little Literary Fair comes to Hauser & Wirth this Saturday and Sunday for the second annual celebration of independent publishing through a series of panels, workshops and special activities. Free to attend. Get more info here.
Midsummer Scream -> If you can’t wait until October for a Halloween fix, this three-day convention puts SoCal’s haunt and horror community in focus with over 350 exhibitors, a dozen mini-haunts and attractions, panels, presentations, live performances, and more, all at the Long Beach Convention Center. Runs this Friday to Sunday. Tickets start as low as $32 for a one-day pass. Get more info here.
Night Sky Festival -> The Santa Monica Mountains National Park Service hosts the Park After Dark: Night Sky Festival this Saturday at Paramount Ranch. The event includes telescopic viewing of the stars and kid-friendly activities. Runs from 7 to 10 p.m. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The Levitt Pavilion concert series hosts the Red Bull Batalla’s freestyle rap competition tonight at 6 p.m. Free to attend.
- This Saturday’s edition of Grand Performances is a team-up with KCRW featuring the Grammy-award winning Sly5thAve. Free to attend.
- The Getty 25 community festival series comes to Banning Park in Wilmington. Free to attend.
- Creative Communal Market comes to ROW DTLA. Free to attend.
- Pirate Invasion returns to Long Beach this Saturday and Sunday for two days of swashbuckling fun at Harry Bridges Memorial Park.
- Gallery Association Los Angeles presents the 2nd annual Gallery Weekend Los Angeles,
- Eat See Hear brings a screening of The Goonies to L.A. State Historic Park.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!