P-22 may be roaming the streets of the Hollywood Hills again, but that doesn’t mean you should wander aimlessly trying to figure out your weekend.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (August 27) in Los Angeles, followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Hope you find something to activate your Saturday!
Things To Do For Saturday in Los Angeles
Leimert Park Jazz Festival -> On Saturday catch over 8 hours of Jazz sets plus an arts pavilion, kids zone, wine lounge, and food trucks at the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Mall. Admission is free, but VIP packages are available including shaded seating, drink tickets, and a meal. More info here.
El Segundo Art Walk -> This Saturday’s El Segundo Art Walk is a self-guided art tour featuring over 50 business and works from 60 individual artists. Expect live music, art installations, a beer garden, and more. Runs 3 to 8 p.m. Free to attend. This More info here.
End of Summer Bash -> On the last Saturday of August, One Colorado in Old Pasadena marks the end of summer with a special afternoon event featuring carnival games, a photo booth, live music, and a beer garden. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The Getty 25 community festival series pops up in Watts on Saturday and Sunday.
- Prosperity Market, in collaboration with Council District 10, hosts a pop-up market at the Obama Sports Complex this Saturday.
- The Broad’s summer music series, Now We’re Here, continues on August 27 with a headline performance Grammy-winning artist Fantastic Negrito.
- Every second and fourth Saturday of the month, 818 Night Market pops up on Devonshire Street in Mission Hills.
- Diana Ross is at the Hollywood Bowl for the second of a two-night performance.
- This Saturday’s Hungry Neko Food Festival highlights nine local establishments and their unique food and drink items.
- This Saturday and Sunday at Grand Park, DTLA Proud returns for two days of community fun.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!