Ready for an L.A. Saturday filled with outdoor art walks, festivals, and activities? Time to grab a good pair of sneakers and get moving.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (September 24) in Los Angeles followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Hope you enjoy!
Things To Do For Saturday in Los Angeles
Westchester Arts & Music Block Party -> This Saturday, the Westchester Arts & Music (WAM) Block Party brings a day-long community event to Emerson Avenue, with proceeds benefiting local non-profits. Free to attend and family friendly. The party features live music, dance, art, garden tours, kids activities, food trucks and a beer and wine garden. More info here.
Totally Valley Block Party -> Westfield Fashion Square and My Valley Pass team up this Saturday for another edition of the Totally Valley Block Party, which will feature on-site food vendors, 10 local breweries, DJ-spun tunes, and plenty of free family activities. Get more info here.
Frogtown Artwalk -> Back in person for the first time since 2018, the Frogtown Artwalk returns this Saturday for a day/evening of community events and arts along the L.A. River in Elysian Valley (aka Frogtown). Expect studio tours, bites for sale, kids crafts, hula hooping, pedicab rides, performances, dance, a chalk walk, a literary lounge, poetry and spoken word artists, and pop-up installations. Free to attend. Get more info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- Grand Performances wraps up a summer of free concerts this Saturday with a headline performance by Chilean songstress Francisca Valenzuela
- The San Pedro Festival of the Arts (formerly the San Pedro TriArt Festival) pops up at Peck Park for an afternoon of performances from over a dozen local dance companies.
- Watts Towers Day of the Drum Festival runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and is free to attend.
- The Other Art Fair showcases a curated selection of over 140 independent artists at The Barker Hangar in Santa Monica.
- Loss, Life & Love concludes with an afternoon street festival on Saturday.
- The Los Angeles Haunted Hayride is back in Griffith Park starting this weekend.
- The L.A. International Ukulele Festival hosts an all-day event featuring workshops, live performances, classes, a marketplace, and Hawaiian food.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!