Happy P-22 Day! The annual celebration of the city’s most famous feline returns to Griffith Park on Sunday, but that’s not all that’s in store.
In view for today in L.A. you’ll also find the Beverly Hills Art Show, Day of the Dead in San Pedro, free classes at JOHN REED WeHo, the Brewery Artwalk, CSUN’s Bikefest, and much more. Our full daily list starts below.
Make Metro Part of Your Weekend
Beverly Hills Art Show – FA TP > The fall edition of the bi-annual Beverly Hills Art Show continues this Sunday at Beverly Gardens Park, offering a showcase of works from over 200 artists. Runs 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free to attend. More info here.
Go Metro: Take Line 4 to Santa Monica / Canon.
Three Top Picks To Do This Saturday
M = Less than .5 miles from an L.A. Metro Station, FA = Free Admission
P-22 Day Festival – FA TP > The P-22 Day Festival honors L.A.’s most famous big cat (may he rest in peace!) with a one day, family-friendly celebration in Griffith Park featuring a day filled with exhibits and educational activities for big cat lovers of all-ages. The event runs this Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is free to attend. More info here.
San Pedro Day of Dead – FA > This Sunday, The 11th annual San Pedro Día de Muertos celebration returns with an afternoon street festival featuring live performances (including the Mariachi Divas), traditional dance showcases, special vendors, altar and costume competitions, and a beer garden. The event runs from 3 to 9 p.m. and is free to attend. More info here.
JOHN REED Fitness WeHo Open House – FA > The brand new West Hollywood location of JOHN REED Fitness is hosting a five-day open house event through Tuesday, offering complimentary access to the 50,000-square-feet facility for guests to experience it first hand. Special programming will accompany the celebration on both Saturday and Sunday (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), including live DJs, classes and activations, a Recovery Lounge and food/beverage stations. More info here.
Six More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- On Saturday and Sunday, the bi-annual Brewery Artwalk is back with a free two-day showcase of over 100 participating resident artists. FA
- Bakecamp Los Angeles gathers cookie enthusiasts from all corners of the city for a cookie contest this Sunday to raise funds for animal shelters.
- The second edition of the Nexxt – Made in Italy Expo is taking place at CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles from Thursday through Sunday.
- The two-day (Saturday and Sunday) Fall Festival at the Original Farmers Market features a pumpkin patch, games, live music, and crafting for kids. FA
- Maple Block’s 8th annual Blocktoberfest returns to Maple Block in Culver City this Sunday with a lively, family-friendly carnival setup featuring multiple food and drink stations where guests will use tickets for each item.
- CSUN’s 2nd Annual Bikefest returns this Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscribe to our twice weekly email newsletter!