Need a spark for your Sunday? We’ve got a cavalcade of keen ideas to get you started.
Today in Los Angeles, you’ll find the Hollywood Christmas Parade, a Mayumi Holiday Market, the Los Feliz Holiday Market, Museum Store Sunday, Classical Sundays at Six, a new Bob Baker exhibit at the Time Travel Mart, and much more. The Sunday rundown starts below!
Make Metro Part of Your Weekend
The Hollywood Christmas Parade -> The Hollywood Christmas Parade brings its annual float-tastic spectacle to the heart of Hollywood on Sunday. The route takes over portions of Hollywood Blvd, Vine St., and Sunset Blvd. Starts at 6 p.m. Free to attend, but expect a crowd. More info here.
Go Metro: Take the B Line to Hollywood / Vine or Hollywood / Highland station.
Three Top Picks To Do This Sunday
M = Less than .5 miles from an L.A. Metro Station, FA = Free Admission
Mayumi Holiday Market – M FA > Common Space Brewing hosts a holiday edition of Mayumi Market, which highlights local Asian American and Pacific Islander creators. The Sunday pop-up will feature some 40 vendors offering baked goods, jewelry, candles, skincare, clothing, accessories, art prints, and more. Free to attend. Runs noon to 6 p.m.
Los Feliz Flea Holiday Market at The Autry – FA > The Los Feliz Flea heads to the The Autry Museum for four consecutive Sundays of shopping pop-ups heading into the holiday season. Expect a curated range of vendors offering artisan crafts, vintage finds, unique jewelry, and handcrafted decor. Free to attend. Runs 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on all dates. More info here.
Museum Store Sunday at MOLAA – M FA > Did you know every year on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, museums around the country band together to host unique sales and discounts on merch as part of Museum Store Sunday? Long Beach’s Museum of Latin American Art is among those institutions celebrating with a special sale this year, and they’ll even have artist and jewelry designer Tita Lopez onsite to meet visitors and discuss her designs. Plus: MOLAA offers free admission to the museum every Sunday, so you can go check out some art before or after you shop.
Six More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- Great Music LA’s Classical Sundays at Six pops up at St James Episcopal Church with a performance by YuEun Kim (violin) & Sung Chang (piano). M FA
- On Sunday, the Bob Baker Marionette Theater and 826LA celebrate the opening of the Resizing Reality exhibit with a live puppet show at the Time Travel Mart in Echo Park. FA
- Enchanted: Forest of Light continues this weekend at Descanso Gardens.
- The LA Auto Show wraps up this Saturday and Sunday at the Los Angeles Convention Center. M
- A Krampus-themed experience takes over Lost Property Bar in Hollywood with a ticketed ($25) one-and-a-half-hour experience featuring macabre craft cocktails and an interactive experience with evil elves and Krampus himself. M
- Starting this weekend, Holiday Road returns to King Gillette Ranch in Calabasas.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscribe to our twice weekly email newsletter!