What’s on offer for this Sunday in Los Angeles? We’ve got a few ideas
On deck for today in L.A., you’ll find find a free Hanukkah celebration at Ivy Station, the El Segundo Holiday Parade, a Snowy Wonderland in Inglewood, Filled Market at Smorgasburg, and much more. Get into our full list below, and enjoy your Sunday!
Make Metro Part of Your Weekend
Celebration of Hanukkah – M FA > Ivy Station hosts a Celebration of Hanukkah featuring giant menorah lighting, live klezmer music, face painting, games, hot latkes, donuts, chocolate gelt, dreidels, arts and crafts, and a free raffle. The event is free to attend and runs from 4:30 to 6 p.m. More info here.
Go Metro: Take the E Line to Culver City Station.
Three Top Picks To Do This Sunday
M = Less than .5 miles from an L.A. Metro Station, FA = Free Admission
El Segundo Holiday Parade – FA > The 59th Annual El Segundo Holiday Parade returns this Sunday with the 2023 El Segundo Little League World Series Championship Team as Grand Marshals. Expect magical displays of festive cheer from local schools and organizations, to marching bands, vintage cars, businesses and floats. More info here.
Hanukkah Festival at The Skirball -> Join the Skirball Cultural Center for a joyous Hanukkah Festival on Sunday. Immerse yourself in this annual multigenerational celebration that features live music, kid friendly activities, tasty traditional treats, and access to exhibition galleries. The Skirball Storytellers will also bring the Hanukkah story to life with a theatrical performance featuring music and puppetry. Then, as sundown approaches, there will be a community candle lighting ceremony. GA tickets start at $18. More info here.
A Winter Wonderland in Inglewood – FA > Crenshaw Imperial Plaza hosts a Sunday afternoon of snow sledding and snow play with a real snowman, angel painting and kids crafts, caroling choir, holiday family portraits, raffle prizes, free giveaways and more. More info here.
Six More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- On Sunday Museum of Latin American Art in Long beach hosts a children’s Make Your Own Holiday Ornament complimentary workshop. M FA
- Indie artisan market Jackalope pops up in Downtown Burbank on Saturday and Sunday, covering a stretch of San Fernando Blvd from Magnolia to Angeleno during the two-day event. Expect over 170 vendors offering hand-crafted artisan goods, visual art, photography, jewelry, paper goods, housewares, and more. FA
- Filled Market brings a Filipino Holiday Market & Celebration to Smorgasburg this Sunday with local artisans, brands, body artists, DJs, and more. FA
- This Sunday join The Bloc in DTLA for a festive holiday breakfast with Santa at Plaza Level Suite G630. M
- The Los Feliz Flea heads to the The Autry Museum for four consecutive Sundays of shopping pop-ups heading into the holiday season. FA
- USC Pacific Asia Museum is free every second Sunday of the month. M FA
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscribe to our twice weekly email newsletter!