Your Sunday in Los Angeles? We’ve got a few ideas.
In view today you’ll find Our Shared Future Family Day, Christmas in the Park in Leimert Park, a Klarna takeover at the Glendale Galleria, an LA Made holiday show at Central Library, a Community Bike Bash in Venice, Smorgasburg’s holiday market, and more. Check all the recs below, and enjoy your day!
Make Metro Part of Your Weekend
Shogun Santa – > This Saturday and Sunday, Little Tokyo’s Shogun Santa makes his annual appearance in Japanese Village Plaza ready for photo opps with kids, families, pups and adults. The event runs 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days. More info here.
Go Metro: Take the A or E Line to Little Tokyo Station
Three Top Picks To Do This Sunday
M = Less than .5 miles from an L.A. Metro Station, FA = Free Admission
Our Shared Future Family Day – M FA > The Smithsonian’s Our Shared Future Los Angeles concludes with a free family day celebration at the Japanese American National Museum, Chinese American Museum,, and LA Plaza de Culturay Artes on Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. Experience an afternoon of free admission and cultural activities for all ages, delving into the rich history of Los Angeles and celebrating the city’s diversity. More info here.
Christmas in the Park – M FA > This Sunday, the Special Needs Network, Inc. and Social Justice Learning Institute team up for Christmas In the Park in Leimert Park, which will feature toy giveaways, Santa photo ops, food distribution, DJs, arts, crafts, and refreshments. Runs 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. More info here.
Klarna’s Holiday Takeover at Glendale Galleria -> Klarna and Glendale Galleria present ‘Klarna After Dark’ this Friday to Sunday. The a stress-free holiday shopping pop-up offers extended hours, exclusive deals, and a pink-themed celebration with a dazzling light installation. Navigate to free gift-wrapping stations and unwind with complimentary snacks, then wrap up your experience by catching a free Klarna Kab ride back to your car. More info here.
Six More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The BEYOND THE STREETS Holiday Market runs this Saturday and Sunday and features over 100 artist products including rare and hard-to-find artworks and collectibles from artists, hip-hop heavyweights, and influential culture creators. It’s a golden opportunity for attendees to explore and acquire pieces.
- LA Made Presents: Strong Words HolidayS Show at Central Library on Sunday. M FA
- Functional Social Club and Solé Bicycles team up for a Community Bike Bash in Venice on Sunday. FA
- Yuletide Cinemaland screens a double-feature of The Muppet Christmas Carol and Scrooged. M
- The new exhibition Dining with the Sultan: The Fine Art of Feasting opens at LACMA.
- Smorgasburg’s final event of 2023 wraps with a Holiday Market + Record Fair. FA
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscribe to our twice weekly email newsletter!