70 degrees. Sunshine all around. We’re halfway to building the perfect Sunday in Los Angeles… now you just need to find something to do.
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (May 7) in L.A. followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Hope you make it a good one!
Things To Do For Sunday in Los Angeles
Angel City Brewery Anniversary Party -> Angel City Brewery marks their 11th anniversary this Sunday in the Arts District with an afternoon affair featuring two new releases (Srirachelada and Miche Verde) on draft, plus a massive pinata sculpture, live mariachi, and DJ-spiun tunes. The event runs from noon to 7 p.m. Admission is free. More info here.
AAPI LA Market at Smorgasburg LA -> Smorgasburg is highlighting Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month by celebrating AAPI vendors and inviting special pop-up guests to the weekly Sunday market. More info here.
Party On! A Sober Comedy Show -> Santa Monica’s hyper-inclusive comedy venue, The Crow, defines itself by the idea that healing and humor go hand in hand. Every first Sunday of month, the venue hosts Party On!, which gathers a lineup of comics to speak to their unique experience of recovery. For May, headliners include Laura House, Kim Clevenger, Fielding Edlow, Madison Shepard, Rachel Scanlon, Percy Rustomji, and Mark Brazil. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $20. More info here.
GO METRO: Take the E Line to 26th St / Bergamot Metro station
More Events Accessible By Public Transit -> Check out our guide to the best things to do this weekend taking L.A. Metro.
* Goldstar Discounts -> Remember that Goldstar.com has great deals on tickets for a range of upcoming events in Los Angeles. Get $59 to Les Misérables at the Pantages, $14 tix to the LA County Fair, or $52.50 tix to LAWineFest.
* We Like L.A. receives commissions on Goldstar purchases made through our affiliate links.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- The Pasadena City College Flea Market is free and open to the public every first Sunday of the month. Taking up multiple lots of the campus, vendors sell a variety of things including antiques and collectibles, to rummage sale-type items.
- On Saturday and Sunday, explore over 150 of LA’s best indie brands and artisans during Unique L.A. at California Market Center. Tickets start at $15. More info here.
- This Saturday and Sunday, SoCal Moms takes over the grounds of The Autry Museum in Griffith Park for a massive family-friendly festival called Great Big Family Fun Day.
- LitFest Pasadena returns for a weekend of dynamic literary talks, workshops, readings and panel discussions and interactive literary experiences. Free to attend on both Saturday and Sunday.
- This Friday to Sunday, Scent Fair LA presented by The Institute for Art and Olfaction and Darin Klein & Friends comes the Craft Contemporary with a curated lineup of cutting-edge fragrance makers exhibiting their work, all paired with related programs and hands on workshops.
- This Thursday to Sunday, the four-day MADE Beverly Hills features 20+ home tours, educational programs, cocktail parties, and other special events that celebrate Beverly Hills architecture and design.
- USC Pacific Asia Museum is now offering free admission for the entire month of May.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscribe to our twice weekly email newsletter!