What’s on the docket for your Sunday in L.A.?
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (July 17) in Los Angeles, followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Hope you have a good one!
Things To Do For Sunday
LA Soundscapes –> This Sunday at The Ford, the Chulita Vinyl Club lands with an interactive musical workshop and performance for youth and families. Tickets are $10, but guests can receive to two free kids tickets with every full-priced ticket purchased at the same time. Gates open at 9 a.m., performance begins at 10:30 a.m. More info here.
Hammer Family Flicks -> On Sunday, The Hammer hosts a matinee screening of the 2020 animated fantasy adventure film Wolfwalkers as part of the Family Flicks Series. Starts at 11 a.m. Free to attend. More info here.
Skirball Family Amphitheater Performances -> A new kid-friendly series at Skirball spotlights a dazzling lineup of artists who use music, dance, and storytelling to keep their cultural traditions and family histories alive, encouraging audiences to sing, dance, and interact with performers. Included with general admission tickets. This Sunday’s event features the Caribbean vibes of Upstream. More info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- Mount Wilson Observatory continues its 2022 season of Concerts in the Dome.
- Dance Yourself Clean’s Summertime Madness Rooftop Party returns this Sunday to the Kimpton La Peer Hotel in West Hollywood with DJ sets by Paper Idol and Powers. Individual GA tickets start at $25, but it’s less for group purchases or early arrival.
- Roller Jam bings roller skating, dancing to FIGat7th in DTLA.
- The free Levitt Pavilion Concerts series continues with Guateama Ft. Ishto Jueves and El Gordo.
- Long Beach Opera takes over the Art Theatre on 4th street for a two-day festival featuring film screenings, live performances, original scores, music videos, special shorts, and more.
- The Getty 25 community festival series continues this weekend with a pop-up in the San Gabriel Valley.
- Valley Cultural Foundation’s Summer Concerts series continues on Sunday at Warner Park with a performance by Led Zepagain – A Tribute to Led Zeppelin
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!