Okay, let’s see about filling your Sunday…
Below you’ll find our top three picks for today (August 21) in Los Angeles, followed by a bullet list of seven other quick ideas to consider. Hope have a good one.
Things To Do For Sunday in Los Angeles
CicLAvia: Meet the Hollywoods -> L.A.’s signature open streets event is back this Sunday with a 6.6 mile, car-free course spanning Hollywood Blvd, Highland Ave, and Santa Monica Blvd, stretching from the city limits of West Hollywood to an East Hollywood hub at the Vermont/Sunset Metro station. More info here.
Sunday Sessions -> Grand Park’s Sunday Sessions returns this weekend for an afternoon of dancing, DJ’s and sunshine featuring curated tunes from locals DJs, food trucks on-site, cocktails for purchase, and plenty of picnic space. Runs 3 to 8 p.m. Free to attend. More info here.
Fiorucci’s Gondola Getaway -> On Sunday at Anchor’s Away in Long Beach, Fiorucci Foods invites locals to swing by for free gondola rides, free charcuterie snacks, complimentary drinks, and live poems performed by Ars Poetica. Rides run from 2 to 8 p.m., but as of publication of this post, advance reservations are fully booked. However, there will be limited space for a few walk-ins to grab rides, and some of the time slots have waitlists available. Even if you can’t get a gondola ride, the event is open for all to hang out and enjoy the food/entertainment. Get more info here.
Seven More Things To Do in L.A. Today
- Nisei Week concludes this weekend in Little Tokyo with a festival at the JACCC Plaza, all leading up to a closing ceremony on Sunday at 4:30 p.m.
- Garden educators from Garden School Foundation are hosting a free Family Garden Workshop this Sunday at Hauser & Wirth.
- Collect-A-Con, the nation’s largest trading card show, hits the Long Beach Convention Center this Saturday and Sunday.
- 818 Day festivities continue at Westfield Topanga all weekend long.
- The first annual ‘Welcome To Melrose Hill Block Party’ pops up near Melrose and Western.
- Apple TV+ brings a special interactive pop-up to the lawn at The Americana at Brand on from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday
- KCON, he traveling celebration of Korean music and culture, comes to to Crypto.com Arena and the L.A. Convention Center on Friday through Sunday.
Want to get the best things to do in L.A. sent straight to your inbox? Join over 60,000 Angelenos who subscriber to our twice weekly email newsletter!