Wouldn’t it be great if someone put together a rundown of all the best free and cheap things to do this weekend in Los Angeles? Well here it is.
This weekend’s budget to-dos include the Fresh Coat Mural Festival, the Eagle Rock Music Festival, CicLAvia: Heart of the City, and many more!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 for $10 or Less
1. [FREE] Front Porch Cinema screens The Princess Bride at Santa Monica Pier. FRIDAY
2. [FREE] All Space Considered at the Griffith Observatory. FRIDAY
3 [FREE] Classic Car Show & Drive-In Movie at Paramount Ranch. SATURDAY
4. [FREE] Fresh Coat Mural Festival in the Arts District. SATURDAY
5. [FREE] The 79th Annual Mid-Autumn Moon Festival in Chinatown includes sampling mooncakes and other pastries, a culinary stage, live music, a Far Bazaar and lots more. SATURDAY
6. [FREE] 8th Annual Eagle Rock Music Festival. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] 45th Annual Manhattan Beach Hometown Fair. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
8. [FREE] The Harvest Festival returns to the Skirball Cultural Center. SUNDAY
9. [FREE] CicLAvia: Heart of LA. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] The Wallis’ 2017/18 Season Opening Day, will feature a family-friendly day of free dance, music and theater programming. SUNDAY
5 MORE Options…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- EAT. PLAY. MOVE: L.A.’s first Filipino Food Festival SATURDAY
- dublab is throwing itself a 18th Anniversary Block Party . SATURDAY
- 3rd Annual Paella Wine and Beer Festival. SATURDAY
- The Big Draw LA at Grand Park. SUNDAY
- 5th Annual Vegan Chili Cook Off at Tony’s Darts Away. SUNDAY
Want more? Check out all of our full list of 52 awesome things to do this weekend in Los Angeles or visit the We Like L.A. Events Calendar page.
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.