You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, January 15, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] There’s a five day pop-up of Ed Ruscha Films on view at the Verle Annis Gallery. Runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. FREE
2. [5 p.m.] NELA Tiki Tuesday at Sonny’s Hideaway.
3. [6 p.m.] Head down to Scum and Villainy Cantina this Tuesday in Hollywood for a Disney themed trivia night.
5. [6:30 p.m.] Canon Burbank New Year’s Open House Featuring Duclos Lenses. FREE
6. [7:30 p.m.] True Crime Tuesdays with James T. Bartlett at The Last Bookstore.
7. [8 p.m.] LA Phil’s Green Umbrella series will feature world premiere performances with concerts curated by Andrew Norman, Susanna Mälkki, Herbie Hancock, and John Adams as part of the music halls centennial celebration. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] Dreamscape Immersive, the latest contender in location-based virtual reality, has opened in the Westfield Century City mall with three unique adventures that include an alien zoo, a deep ocean dive and an action packed adventure to find a powerful jewel. Open seven days a week.
10. [various] dineL.A. returns Jan. 11-25 for two weeks of exclusive lunch and dinner menus at a laundry list of the city’s finest eateries. Check out our list of the Top 17 picks for this current run of dineL.A.
#SPONSORED DEAL OF THE DAY: Use promo code WELIKELA to get 2 tickets for $30 to Beautycon POP, now extended through January 31.
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar