As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy. With that in mind, here are 10 quick ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
Events are listed for this Friday, Saturday and Sunday in descending order from most to least expensive.
Follow the links for more info!
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
1. [$10.00] Silent Sundays at the Mission Playhouse in Pasadena (Sunday).
2. [$8.00] It’s a Wonderful Live at the Little Theater in Santa Monica (Saturday).*
3. [$5.00] Green Saturday: A Veg Holiday Marketplace at Alpine Village in Torrance. Kids are free, and adult admission is waived if you bring a donation of dog or cat food, pet toys or blankets for the Whiskers and Tails Foundation.
4. [$5.00] Dance Yourself Clean at The Satellite. Free admission before 10:30pm, and $5 thereafter.
5. [FREE] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks (Friday-Sunday).
6. [FREE] Sneak preview of the new Museum of Neon Art (Friday-Sunday)
7. [FREE] We Heart Eagle Rock Block Party (Saturday)
8. [FREE] Holiday Lights at The Getty (Saturday)
9. [FREE] Pianist Ory Shihor performs for Sundays Live at LACMA (Sunday)
10. [FREE] The Hollywood Christmas Parade (Sunday).
* Discount tickets available only via Goldstar links provided.
If you want a more complete rundown, check Christina’s weekend roundup that was posted up yesterday morning or check out our discount events page for more savings.
And of course, make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.