As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Items below listed in order by cost. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
10 Under $10
1. [$10.00] 7th Annual Unique LA Spring Market. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
2. [$8.75] Photo Independent Art Fair. SATURDAY-SUNDAY (via Goldstar)
3. [FREE] Hungry Beat! free DJ set at Amoeba Hollywood. FRIDAY
4. [FREE] Upland Lemon Festival. FRIDAY-SUNDAY
5. [FREE] A Street Af(fair) in West Hollywood. SATURDAY
6. [FREE] Spring 2016 Jackalope Art & Craft Fair SATURDAY
7. [FREE] Green Prize Festival in Long Beach. SATURDAY
8. [FREE] VegFest 2016 in Woodley Park. SUNDAY
9. [FREE] San Gabriel Pop-Up Art Fest. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] Hike to Los Angeles Equestrian Center in Griffith Park with Ranger Ernie. SUNDAY
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Malibu Guitar Festival. FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- Charles Bukowski’s Los Angeles Bus Tour. SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
- 10th Annual Gluten Free Expo at in Pasadena. SATURDAY (via Goldstar)
- Taste of The Eastside Food Festival. SUNDAY
- LA Bacon Fest. SUNDAY
If you want a more complete rundown, check Christina’s weekend roundup that was posted up yesterday morning or check out our discount events page for more savings.
And of course, make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.