As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 Under $10
1. [$7.50] Clifton’s 1940’s USO Show. SATURDAY-SUNDAY (via Goldstar)
2. [$3] 626 Night Market. FRIDAY-SUNDAY
3. [FREE] 8th Annual Port of Los Angeles Cars and Stripes Forever. FRIDAY
4. [FREE] All Space Considered at Griffith Observatory. FRIDAY
5. [FREE] SoCal Corgi Beach Day Kicks Off Summer at Rosie’s Dog Beach. SATURDAY
6. [FREE] Poetry Circus in Griffith Park. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] Union Station Launches Their First-Ever Nighttime Summer Event Series. SATURDAY
8. [FREE] ‘Merica Fest at Angel City Brewery. SATURDAY
10. [FREE] Grand Park 4th of July Block Party. MONDAY
PLUS: Check out our list of 20 Fun Things to Do for Fourth of July Weekend in L.A.
5 MORE Things…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Outdoor Movie at The South Coast Botanic Garden. FRIDAY
- Anime Expo. FRIDAY–MONDAY
- Subtract On The Pier. SUNDAY-MONDAY
- AmericaFest at The Rose Bowl. MONDAY
- All American Party on The Queen Mary. MONDAY
Want more? Check out all of our full list of 44 awesome things to do this 4th of July weekend in Los Angeles
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.