This coming November angelenos will have access to some of the best breweries in the country when the guys over at Stout in Burbank put on the Beerfest for Beergeeks featuring 18 hand selected breweries, each pouring 2 special brews each.
Pours of barrel aged, sours, and unique one-off beers will be available and most beers are said to be so rare, you might not see it again.
Breweries Participating Include: Allagash-ME, Anderson Valley-CA, Almanac-CA, Sierra Nevada-CA, Hangar 24-CA, El Segundo-CA, Logsdon-OR, Tahoe Mountain-CA, Telegraph-CA, Boulevard-MO, Avery-CO, Modern Times-CA Uinta-NV, Breckenridge-CO, Bom Brewery-Belgium, Artisanal Imports-Belgium, Clown Shoes-MA, Joseph James-NV
Tickets: Limited and sold on EventBrite (presale & VIP) General Admission tickets will also be available at the door.
What Your Ticket Gets You: General Admission grants entry into the BeerGeeks event at 1:00pm. Guests receive 12 drink tickets with this purchase, but can buy more drink tickets individually at the event.
VIP Admission: Get early access to the BeerGeeks event at 12:00pm. You also receive 14 regular drink tickets and 4 drink tickets for our extremely rare beers that are not included in General Admission tickets.
Happening: Saturday, November 21, 2015 from 12:00pm to 6:00pm
Location: Stout Burgers and Beers 11262 Ventura Boulevard Studio City, CA 91604
The Best Things to do in L.A., straight to your inbox! Sign Up For Our Email List And You Receive...
- Two emails a week, Monday AM and Thursday AM.
- Monday: The best of the week ahead. 30+ ideas.
- Thursday: What to do this weekend. 30+ ideas.
- Occasional emails with special offers and messages from promotional parters.
- Optional emails for daily to-dos, travel tips, food recommendations, and deals.Basically, just think of us as your friend making some fun suggestions for what you might like to check out this day or week or month in L.A. Sign-up in the form below to join over 66,000 Angelenos who already subscribe!