As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to me that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy. With that in mind, here are 10 quick ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
Events are listed for this Friday, Saturday and Sunday in descending order from most to least expensive.
Follow the links for more info!
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
1. [$9.00] The Santa Monica Zombie Crawl (Saturday).*
2. [$5.00] Revenge of the Ninja Haunted Maze (Friday/Saturday).
3. [$5.00] 8th Annual Halloween Party for Downtown LA Kids. Tickets are $5 if you purchase in advance, $8 at the door (Saturday).
4. [FREE] A doggy costume walk in Echo Park (Friday).
5. [FREE] Front Porch Cinema presents: Ghostbusters at the Santa Monica Pier (Friday).
6. [FREE] Beware the Dark Realm Haunted House. Instead of paying an admission, organizers request bringing a can of food to donate to the Santa Clarita Valley Food Pantry (Friday/Saturday).
7. [FREE] WeHo’s Halloween Carnaval (Saturday)
8. [FREE] Rose Hills Dia de los Muertos cultural festival (Sunday)
10. [FREE] Ranger Ernie leads a hike to Dante’s Peak in Griffith Park (Sunday).
* Discount tickets available only via Goldstar links provided.
If you want a more complete rundown, check Christina’s weekend roundup that was posted up yesterday morning or check out our discount events page for more savings.
And of course, make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.