Ice-cold craft beers on tap. Live music. A street fair spanning multiple blocks in the heart of downtown Burbank.
Sounds like an awesome way to spend a Saturday!
This October 17, the Burbank Beer Festival will present its inaugural tasting event with a massive celebration of craft beer and crafted goods. Put on by the folks over at California Beer Festival the fest will showcase over 85 craft beers on tap from both local and out of state craft breweries.
The beer festival will feature two sessions of three hour craft beer samplings available for purchase and the street fair will be free and open to the public.
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Craft Beer Session I: 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Craft Beer Session II: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Street Fair Hours: 12:00pm – 7:30pm
Downtown Burbank- North San Fernando Blvd., between Magnolia Blvd. and Angeleno Ave.
Tickets for the beer sampling cost $40 and include a tasting glass and 3 ounce craft beer samples from more than 85 different breweries. We also found some discounts on Goldstar for just $25 (while supplies last), so be sure to compare prices before you purchase.
As a reminder, individuals must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to enter the festival’s sampling blocks and to consume alcohol.
Tickets will also be sold at the door while supplies last. Entry to the street fair portion of the event is free of charge. For more information, visit www.burbankbeerfestival.com.
The Best Things to do in L.A., straight to your inbox! Sign Up For Our Email List And You Receive...
- Two emails a week, Monday AM and Thursday AM.
- Monday: The best of the week ahead. 30+ ideas.
- Thursday: What to do this weekend. 30+ ideas.
- Occasional emails with special offers and messages from promotional parters.
- Optional emails for daily to-dos, travel tips, food recommendations, and deals.Basically, just think of us as your friend making some fun suggestions for what you might like to check out this day or week or month in L.A. Sign-up in the form below to join over 66,000 Angelenos who already subscribe!