Did you know El Segundo has a brand new art walk they’re putting on just for summer, 2015?
The El Segundo Art Walk will take place every third Thursday of the month starting in June and running until August.
The event will feature some 24 venues, artists, and retailers who will be participating along a walk route that weaves through the downtown part of El Segundo and Smokey Hollow.
Here are the third Thursday dates/times the art walk will be taking place:
- Thusday, June 18 from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday, July 16 from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday August 20 from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
— El Segundo Art Walk (@ESArtWalk) June 5, 2015
The official Facebook page for the event suggests four possible starting spots:
- North: Blue Butterfly Coffee Co – 351 Main Street
- South: Holly Socrates Gallery – 150 Main Street
- East: Smoky Hollow Studios – 567 E. El Segundo Blvd.
- West: Copper Willow Paper Studio – 349 Richmond Street
And here’s a map of the event route (go here for an interactive version)
For more information, visit elsegundoartwalk.com.
And, as always, enjoy!