It’s kind of a cliche but we know you’re thinking about taking mom to brunch for Mother’s Day weekend (and why not!). There’s still time to make reservations but you have to act fast. Below are a few choice options for where to brunch with mom in L.A. for 2019, and and a few other fun things to do with the special woman in your life for this Sunday, May 12. Enjoy!
1. Moms who are fans of farm to table dining can head to Farmhouse Los Angeles located at the Beverly Center where Executive Farmer Nathan Peitso and his team is serving a Mother’s Day special brunch prix fixe menu for $42. Menu options include fig & ricotta toast, fine herbs goat cheese omelette, warm grain bowl, lemon cheesecake and more. –> More information
2. Treat mom to a lavish brunch buffet at Avec Nous, located inside Viceroy L’Ermitage in Beverly Hills. On Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Avec Nous will open up the property’s historic pavilion room for a buffet featuring a seafood bar, omelet station, crepe station and carving station as well as assorted salads, charcuterie and pastries. The buffet cost $110 per adult and $35 for children under 12. Bottomless mimosas cost an additional $20.–> More information
3. Rooted LA and Dry River Brewing in Downtown will host Sours and Succulents on Sunday where beer loving mom’s can enjoy a flight of beers and create a succulent arrangement to take home. Tickets cost $50 per person. –> More information
4. Yardbird Southern Table & Bar will host a Mother’s Day weekend menu for Saturday and Sunday offering a Mom-Mosa Flight for $15, Strawberry Souffle Pancakes for $16 and Mama’s Coffee Cake ($14). –> More information
5. Celebrate mom all weekend long by first stopping at ROW DTLA for their Mother’s Day celebration with plenty of activities for the whole family including glam sessions from BeGlammed and workshops with Makers Mess and Still Life Ceramics. There will be special deals and activities from many vendors at ROW DTLA and dollar oysters and rosé specials will be offered at Rappahannock Oyster Bar. Baby2Baby will be onsite to accept donations like diapers, toys and other supplies for Angelenos who want to give back. –> More information
6. Cattle & Claw located at the Sofitel hotel will host a Mother’s Day brunch buffet this Sunday inspired by spring. Highlights include a Spring Squash Frittata, Maple & Brown Sugar Glazed Ham, Brick Chicken with Cacciatore Sauce and Creamy Polenta and more. As for dessert there’s a whimsical Donut Wall, a Chocolate Fountain, and Nutella Waffles. The brunch cost $69 per adult, $34 per child 12 and under and free for kids under 5. –> More information
7. Take mom out for a meal and give her a little gift. Otoño in Highland park will be hosting a festive Mother’s Day brunch and dinner on Sunday where all mothers in attendance will be treated to flowers and homemade chocolates. –> More information
8. The Front Yard located at The Garland in North Hollywood will host a Mother’s Day brunch buffet featuring capicola ham eggs benedict, tomato and watermelon gazpacho, chilaquiles, a waffle station and ice cream cart. The meal cost $59 per adult and kids 12 and under cost $29. –> More information
9. Kreation Organic wants to help you save some money this Mother’s Day. Stop by any Kreation Kafe for a free O-Mega Bowl and Matchappreciated Latte with the purchase of an entrée of $20 or more. The O-Mega Bowl is made up of six organic egg whites scrambled with spinach, organic free-range chicken, bruschetta, quinoa and avocado. Their Matchappreciated Latte is a whipped matcha with coconut mylk and vanilla. –> More information
10. Treat mom to a meal with a view at Dekkadance located inside the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown. Their special Mother’s Day buffet features made-to-order brunch specialties, a chilled seafood station, duck confit, cioppino, herb roasted salmon, New York strip, porchetta, house-made desserts, a children’s menu and many more. The buffet cost $90 per adult and $40 per child (ages 5-12). –> More information
11. Hotel Figueroa is hosting a Mother’s Day Brunch buffet with live music this Sunday sponsored by Veuve Clicquot. The buffet cost $65 per person, mothers will enjoy complimentary bottomless mimosas and guests can get in on the bottomless mimosa fun for an additional $11. Children 12 and under dine for free. –> More information
12. Celebrate Mother’s Day at OUE Skyspace LA where mom’s will enjoy 360-degree views of Los Angeles, a delicious breakfast buffet, access to all levels of OUE Skypace LA and a ride on the Skyslide (unlimited rides for kids 5-12). The event cost $70 for adults, $40 for kids 3-12 and children under 2 are free. –> More information
13. On Sunday The Bazaar by Jose Andres at the SLS Hotel will host a fabulous Mother’s Day Brunch. Highlights include the signature Valencian-style paella, and several live stations featuring oysters and caviar, Jamon and cheese, traditional carvings, a sweets bat and more. The buffet cost $120 per adult and $45 for children (3-11 ages). –> More information
14. If you’re thinking mom might enjoy a brunch with a show consider VIP brunch experience featuring Cirque du Soleil’s Amaluna at the LA Waterfront. Mom’s special brunch package features premium tickets to the show, access to the exclusive VIP suite, and a menu that includes chef attended food stations (including waffles), passed hors d’oeuvres, desserts, sparkling mimosas, and more.