You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, January 25, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [5:00pm] National Irish Coffee Day at Tom Bergin’s ($8 Irish coffees all night long).
2. [5:00pm] Nerdist open mic. FREE
3. [6:00pm] Shake Shack pop-up at Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo’s.
4. [7:00pm] Ron Jones Big Band at the E Spot Lounge in Studio City. DISCOUNTED*
5. [8:00pm] Burn Heal: A FREE stand up comedy video game show at the Comedy Central Stage
6. [8:00pm] The Moth presents the GrandSLAM, a battle of wits and words, at The Echoplex.
7. [8:30pm] Pub trivia night at The Surly Goat. FREE
8. [9:00pm] Live Band Karaoke at The Federal Bar.
9. [9:00pm] Free comedy show at the Kibitz Room. FREE
10. [VARIOUS] dineL.A. (L.A. resutarant week) starts on January 18. The food deals and tasting menus run through January 31.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.