You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, January 27, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [6:00pm] Saul Williams live set and signing at Amoeba Music. FREE
2. [7:30pm] The LA Art Show opening night reception.
3. [7:30pm] Laurie Anderson’s Heart of a Dog followed by Q&A with director at The Hammer. FREE
4. [8:00pm] Ariel Pink’s Non-Fiction Science at Basic Flowers in DTLA. Doors open at 7:30pm, capacity is 300 and it will fill up fast go get there early!
5. [8:00pm] The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED*
6. [8:00pm] Tolliver, The Sometimes Island, Judy Gloom, and Snowbank at The Silverlake Lounge. Doors open at 7:00pm.
7. [8:00pm] Fly, a tribute to the Tuskegee Airmen at The Pasadena Playhouse. DISCOUNTED*
8. [8:00pm] The Absolute Brightness of Leonard Pelkey at the Kirk Douglas Theatre. DISCOUNTED*
9. [8:00pm] Turnt Up! with Eliza Skinner at the UCB Franklin.
10. [VARIOUS] dineL.A. (L.A. resutarant week) starts on January 18. The food deals and tasting menus run through January 31.
* Discounts via our affiliate partners at Goldstar.
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.