You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Jan. 29, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] SoCal Museum Free-For-All Day. FREE
2. [9 a.m.] The Pickwick Vintage Show returns to Burbank.
3. [9 a.m.] The Inaugural Classic Auto Show Comes to the LA Convention Center.
4. [10 a.m.] David Bowie: Among the Mexican Masters Opening Weekend at Forest Lawn Museum. FREE
5. [11 a.m.] Art Los Angeles Contemporary’s 8th Annual Art Fair at Barker Hangar (Jan. 26-29) in Santa Monica will feature galleries from around the world and incorporate talks, presentations and performances by various artists.
6. [11 a.m.] The GIRLSCHOOL Women-Led Music Festival is Comes to the Bootleg Theater.
7. [noon] stARTup Art Fair at Highland Gardens Hotel in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [noon] MORE ART HERE: Open Studios at Santa Monica Art Studios. FREE
9. [noon] The California Golden State Tattoo Expo in Pasadena.
10. [3 p.m.] The Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $17.50 tix to Thrones! The Musical Parody of Game of Thrones (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar