You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, January 3, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links to help us pay the bills (affiliate noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:00am] Tournament of Roses post-parade float showcase. Last showing is 4:00pm.
2. [10:00am] CHILL at the Queen Mary. Runs all day/night, closes at 10:00pm.
3. [10:00am] The Yoga Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Goes until 6:00pm.
4. [11:00am] Japanese American National Museum’s annual Oshogatsu Family Festival. Ends at 5:00pm. FREE
5. [11:00am] Winter Fest OC. Fair closes at 10:00pm tonight.
6. [11:00am] Free day at the Museum of Latin American Art. Closes at 5:00pm. FREE
7. [12:00pm] Second City Hollywood Comedy Open House. Workshops and performances all night. FREE
8. [3:30pm] Drawing from the Masters at The Getty Center. FREE
9. [6:00pm] LA Zoo Lights. Ends at 10:00pm.
10. [7:00pm] ASSSSCAT at UCB Sunset. FREE
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.