You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for Tuesday, January 9, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 p.m. ] Kevin Smith and Marc Bernardin will take over Hollywood geek bar Scum & Villainy Cantina to perform a live version of their Fatman on Batman podcast where they about the latest and greatest in the geek world.
2. [7 p.m.] ‘Getting High with Doug’ at the Troubadour.
3. [7 p.m.] There’s a Disney Trivia Night at Hamburger Mary’s in West Hollywood. Cosplay is encouraged.
4. [7:45 p.m.] COLORS COMEDY at The LINE Los Angeles.
5. [7:55 p.m.] Brits in LA Pub Quiz at The Cat and the Fiddle.
6. [8 p.m.] David Bowie Birthday Party at the Hi Hat. FREE
7. [8:30 p.m.] Harvelle’s Underground Comedy & Burlesque in Long Beach. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9 p.m.] We The Folk live at Black Rabbit Rose.
9. [various] Free admission at: Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Autry National Center of the American West. FREE
10. [various] From the archives: 17 Awesome Things To Do in L.A. on a Rainy Day
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 tix to see Method Mad and Redman at The Novo (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.