You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Oct. 1, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] 44th Annual Manhattan Beach Hometown Fair
2. [11 a.m.] DTLA Oyster Festival. FREE
3. [11 a.m.] 10th annual Los Angeles Chocolate Salon
4. [noon] Santa Anita Park Oktoberfest.
5. [1 p.m.] Mad Decent Block Party.
6. [3 p.m.] Off the Hook Seafood Festival in Santa Monica.
7. [5 p.m.] Taste of Italy.
8. [6:30 p.m.] Electric Dusk Drive-In screens Edward Scissorhands.
9. [7 p.m.] Dark Harbor at The Queen Mary.
10. [9 p.m.] Dublab 17th anniversary party.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $30 to see Fitz and the Tantrums at The Greek (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar